1. Floriańska Guesthouse
Jagiellonian University Guest House is situated at ul. Floriańska 49. It is a good spot for a guest house: only a few score steps away from Krakow's most splendid monuments, the Florian Gate and Barbican on the one side and the Market Square on the other. It is also close to the main University buildings. There are 12 single-, 8 double- and 3 triple-rooms for 37 people awaiting guests in this elegant town house. Each room includes a bathroom/shower, a phone line. In the television room guests can use of the computer and the Internet "on line".
2. Stanisław Pigoń Visiting Professors' House
The Stanisław Pigoń Visiting Professors House at ul. Garbarska 7a is located at the edge of the historic city centre. It is only a few score steps away from the main University buildings and overlooks a peaceful walled orchard of the Carmelite Friars.
1. Hotel Wawel: http://www.hotelwawel.pl/en/
2. Jan Hotel: http://jan-krakow.pl/en/
3. Hotel pod Różą: https://podroza.hotel.com.pl/en/
4. Radisson Blu Hotel Kraków: https://www.radissonblu.com/
5. City Center - Rooms and Apartaments: https://citycenterapartment-krakow.com/2018/gb/